AgriThority® provides a range of services supporting the development and commercialization of products for crop production: from early-stage strategic planning and product development through business development and product validation to market access. Our turn-key support can support internal teams or fill gaps for clients needing strategic planning, product development or market development to complete a successful commercial product launch.
The AgriThority Intellectual Knowledge Base includes agricultural and horticultural markets of field crops, vegetables, fruits, trees and vines, as well as turf and ornamentals. Our primary product segments cover a broad range, including:
- soil health and microbiome,
- seed-applied technologies,
- pest management tools and crop protection including synthetic chemistries, biologics and application techniques/equipment,
- plant health and nutrition including synthetic chemistries, biofertilizers, biostimulants and plant growth regulators
- plant genetics and traits
- agricultural precision farming technologies, information systems and data analytics